Code is included within the form to help prevent email header injection, preventing spammers from using your form to send mass emails.
This is a simple form, aimed at putting a basic contact form on your site. If you are proficient with HTML and PHP, you can use this form as a basis, saving you coding from scratch - and customise the form as required.
Form item instructions:
- Select type of field and click 'Add this item to my form'
- Each item must have a field name, ie: email. This doesn't get displayed, it's an 'identifier'. If not provided, a default name will be set.
- Enter values pertaining to the item selected
- When you have all of the fields you want, continue down to the email properties
and fill in the necessary information
- Click generate, then copy and paste the generated code into your contact page.